Terms & Conditions
- All clients will be sent an electronic document to sign at the beginning and end of services stating that they understand the below conditions and that they have completed all services.
- All clients must sign said documents before The Anger Managers will release any reports, documents, or information to third parties.
- If client chooses not to start or complete the service that they have paid for, they have 365 days from the date of payment to complete the services. After 365 days have past, they do not have the right to any services.
- The Anger Managers Inc. is acting as counsellors in our clients' chosen programs, we remain accountable to any third parties involved to provide honest reports on our clients' progress and behaviours in the program.
- Only our clients are responsible for their behaviours throughout the program and if they do not follow the course protocols it will be noted in reports for any third parties involved in they client's case (if applicable).
- Clients behaviours and participation in the program, whether it is positive or negative, will be noted in the documentation in the file, added to any reports and will not be modified at any request.
- The client understands that they must follow the Program Protocols:
- Arriving on time and prepared for all sessions
- Behaving respectfully with all staff
- Participating openly in the program
- Completing necessary homework and mandatory documentation.
- There is a Zero Tolerance Policy towards aggressive and abusive behaviours towards of The Anger Managers’ staff members and program participants. This includes any abusive or threatening comments, aggressive gestures, physical contact, verbal abuse, and any other behaviours which are deemed unsafe. Clients who engage in these behaviours can and will be removed from the program with immediately and will not receive a refund.
- The Anger Managers Inc. and its associated health professionals will collect my personal and medical information as documented in my digital file, stored in The Anger Managers Inc. medical system.
- The Anger Managers Inc. and it's associated health professionals will communicate with all parties indicated within the intake forms, as deemed necessary for my beneficial treatment.
- Personal and medical information is confidential and will only be disclosed to third parties with client permission.
- If the client wants The Anger Managers Inc. to release my information to any third parties, they must fill out the Release of Information form.
- When taking any online or group programs or counselling services, confidentiality cannot be guaranteed and confidentiality can only be guaranteed if the client completes services within The Anger Managers Inc. offices, in a private counselling setting.
Refund and Cancellation Policy
- All sales are final.
- The Anger Managers Inc. do not give refunds under any circumstances.
- The Anger Managers Inc. reserves all rights to cancel and reschedule classes and appointments due to low attendance or extenuating circumstances.
- Private Appointments can only be rescheduled/cancelled by giving 24 hours or more notice.
- If a client does not give at least 24 hours’ notice for rescheduling or cancellation of their scheduled appointment they will be charged the full appointment fee and will not be able to reschedule the appointment.
- Group Classes can only be rescheduled with 72 hours or more notice.
- If a client does not give at least 72 hours’ notice for rescheduling or cancellation of their scheduled group class they will be charged the full appointment fee and will not be able to reschedule the appointment.
- The client is responsible to make sure that their internet connection and any electronics are working properly before signing into their session/class. If they cannot connect to the session/class, they will be charged in full for the appointment/class.